Information on cancelling an agreement
Right to cancel an agreement
The Customer has the right to cancel an agreement within 14 days from the day of receiving an order without giving any reason. In order to meet the cancellation deadline, the Customer should sent the information that they wish to exercise their right to cancel an agreement before the above deadline. Notice of cancellation can be sent to mail firstname.lastname@example.org or post mail, using the template available at axox.eu. (Download template)
Consequences of cancellation
Should the Customer cancel the agreement, they should return the product immediately, and no later than within 14 days. The product should be returned with all the documents it was sold with and send to the address: AxOx Media sp.zo.o., Homera 219, 60-461 Poznań. In case of cancellation of the contract, the Customer covers the direct costs of returning the product.
The full value of the order, including the original shipping costs, will be refunded to the Customer (this excludes extra costs of other than the cheapest standard shipping costs offered by our company). Refunds are made using the same method as the original payment, unless the Customer specifies the other method clearly. Our company reserves the right to withhold the money refund until we receive the product back, or the proof of sending it to us, whichever is earlier.
The Customer is liable only for reduction of product value when it was used in a way other than necessary to confirm product character, features, and its functioning.
Costs of returning the product in case of cancellation
In case of cancellation, the Customer must pay the direct costs of returning the product to the Administrator.
No right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not apply to:
- products or services, whose price depend on financial market fluctuations beyond the Administrator’s control,
- products whose characteristics were defined by the Customer in an order or serve to meet their individual requirements,
- products, which become inseparably connected with other items after delivery, given their characteristics,
- agreement concluded by public auction,
- when the Administrator fully executed an order, with the explicit consent of the Customer, who was informed prior to commencing the services that upon execution of the service by the Administrator, the Customer loses the right of cancellation.